Thursday, January 27, 2011

Been a while!

I really have been crafty since October! And I have been taking pictures of my projects! But with the craziness of life, not much else has happened!! :)

I did my first craft show in December and it was so much fun! It was in a giant model home, decorated beautifully by those in charge. I brought my items, they placed them throughout the house, they kept track of the sales, and sent us a check a few weeks later! I was a hostess for a few hours each day, helped clean up after they closed each night and helped tear down at the end of the show. I am so excited to do it again! I'm looking forward to having a full year to be creative and prepare for it!

Watch for more posts soon...I have lots of pictures of projects from the last few months...

Also, I'll soon be taking orders if you'd like a custom tile, car decals, cards, rice bags, etc. More info to follow...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennie,
    Thank you for the very sweet comment you left on my blog...I am so glad you like my cards! And I am glad to hear you are inspired to use your supplies in new ways! I am going to follow you so I can see what you do next! I am excited!!
    {hugs}~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete