Thursday, July 8, 2010

For a friend

I made this card for a friend who just needs a lot of hugs, support and prayers right now. I love how it turned out, but I don't love how it made her cry when I gave it to her! Cuz that made me cry! I love that girl and I am hoping and praying for the best for her!!

I can't remember what cartridge the 'xoxo' was on, but I think it was Create A Critter. The font on the inside is from Simply Sweet. I welded the letters together on my Gypsy and then cut them out. (the "love" is a pre-welded image on the cartridge)




I had made 6 purses for my other project knowing I only needed 5. For this one, I used a different ribbon to match the card. I filled it with Hershey's Hugs & Kisses. (which they loved...and started enjoying while I was still there visiting! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment