Sunday, May 2, 2010

Birthday Fun

So this wasn't for the challenges but it was a lot of fun! For my son's birthday, he wanted Guitar Hero. My friend just got the Cricut Cake machine, so we got together to cut out some fondant to use. The brown didn't look quite right, so we added a bit of black and stopped kneading when we realized it was looking like woodgrain! I love how they turned out!! And I love any excuse to get together with a friend to be crafty!! Thanks, Melissa!! :)



Here's a close up so you can see the woodgrain look a little better:


His favorite team is the Nebraska Cornhuskers, so for the goodie bags, he picked red paper for me to cut out the guitars with. Tacked them down, filled them up and we were done! No more paying for cheap-o goody bags!!


No comments:

Post a Comment