Friday, May 21, 2010

Cards for Sale!

Alright! I finally got my act together and I have 5 sets of cards ready to sell! All proceeds go to the Relay For Life team, Thundering Herd, and their fundraising efforts! These sets have 5 cards with envelopes and are $7 each. (If you live outside of the Omaha area, I will let you know how much shipping is and get you a total later.) Most are blank inside or have a coordinating piece of paper inside. The exception is the birthday cards, and I took a picture of one inside. If you see a style you like but want different colors, let me know! I will be making more of the birthday sets in the next few days, as well as getting some sets of "blank inside" cards done. Leave me a comment or send me an email if you'd like to purchase any of these sets or have special requests! Thank you for your support of the American Cancer Society!!

Birthday:




Baby:



Congrats:



Thank you:



Thank you:

No comments:

Post a Comment