Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother dear

This one was definitely an experiment. I cut out the card and realized I had a big heart-shaped hole there! I tried a few things and ended up liking this 2 sided paper. So I tacked it onto the backside and loved how it looked on the inside. But I didn't like the way it looked on the backside! So I remembered I had a heart (that made the heart-shaped hole!) and just tacked it on there to lessen the yellow glare. The heart on the front had 2 slits in it, so I ran ribbon thru and tacked it down. Took a lot longer than I expected but I like how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment