Monday, August 2, 2010

My Pink Stamper

I have been following Robyn, My Pink Stamper for a LONG time. I love her videos! She explains things so clearly and has taught me so many tricks on how to use my Cricut! She does such cute projects and makes it look so easy! (and once she tells me how to assemble a specific cut, it IS easy!!) I was thrilled to be able to take her class Saturday afternoon!!

Aside from her videos, Robyn also designs stamps that are great companions for the Cricut cartridges. She designed these 2 for those who took her class at CHA!! Wahoo!!!


A cute purse we made! Used Forever Young cartridge and our new stamp!


Quick and easy card. We used Create-A-Critter. I LOVE that cartridge but don't use it as much as I should. There are so many pieces that I couldn't figure out what I needed to make something. Well now I know how, so I have a fun project planned!!


Karlee, Mom, and Robyn


Karlee, me, and Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment