Wednesday, August 11, 2010

RID Region IV Conference

The RID is the national organization I belong to for Interpreters. Every 2 years they have a national conference, and then they have a regional conference in between. Nebraska was the proud host of our region's conference this year. Good friends of mine put in countless hours to put on an amazing conference! The theme was "Alive and Rock'n" so I offered up my scrappin' skills to make some guitar themed signs and thank you notes.






They also asked me to make a sign for outside the Silent Auction room. The 'venue' was suggested by a member of the Oklahoma RID chapter.


I was also asked if I could try to make this sign
for one of the halls. It is from Austin's 6th street. I was so excited about how close I got! I love my Cricut & my Gypsy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment