Monday, August 2, 2010

Provo Craft Booth

The Provo Craft booth was a lot of fun. They had demos of their newly designed Cuttlebug that comes out this fall with new embossing folders. And demos of the Cricut Cake. And demos of the Yudu. And the most exciting was the brand new Imagine!! Design, print and cut all in one! It is pretty cool. But the price tag won't be. It's nice to dream! :)

Here are the decorations at the booth. No, I cannot cut this big on my Cricut. I heard someone ask that question... They sent it to be printed/cut somewhere. (But I can make smaller versions of 3D images. Of the ones pictured, I only have the cartridge that made the princess castle...thanks Mom!!)






They also gave out these glasses. We kept them on our head for both days because they'd give out raffle tickets if they saw you around with them. We didn't win any of the cool prizes, but that's alright. The girls were excited to get rock star glasses!!


No comments:

Post a Comment